Four Seasons: Best of the Best
Punta Mita, Mexico
A world of tropical adventure awaits at Four Seasons Resort, Punta Mita, meaning “Gateway to Paradise” , located just 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta. Enjoy spacious casita-style luxury accommodations with beachfront or ocean views, restaurants that capture the distinctive flavors of Mexican regional cuisine, a full service spa and outdoor activities galore. This 1,500-acre resort along the Riviera Nayarit offers escapades for all ages, from inner-tubing down the lazy river, to taking surfing lessons, to swimming with dolphins. While mom and dad are golfing on the two Jack Nicklaus–designed courses and being pampered at the Apuane Spa, the children can join a treasure hunt with the complimentary kids program and hang out in the games room. Popular with couples and families, the resort offers a luxurious home base from with to explore the region’s attractions and its peninsula location offers prime humpback whale-watching from December to March.
- White-sand beaches, this stunning resort occupies and ocean peninsula edged by white-sand beaches and palm trees
- Private balconies and ocean views- 173 lavish guestrooms housed in 13 tile-roofed Mexican style casitas have large private balconies and striking views of the ocean
- Amenity Highlights- 10 lighted tennis courts, some with synthetic grass. The hotel’s 18-hole Jack Nicklaus golf course has eight holes along the beach and features a par-three hole with and island green- an amphibious cart ferries golfers to the island. The children’s program offers a wide range of educational and recreational activities, including salsa dancing, kite flying, fishing and arts and crafts. The Apuane Spa offers luxurious signature body and facial treatments.
- Insider Tip- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, just before noon, a local fisher pulls his small boat up to the beach to display his morning catch. Guests are invited to join the hotel chef as he selects fish for the restaurant. Diners can even choose fish for their lunch or dinner and discuss with the chef how they would like it prepared.
- Four Seasons also offers their Private Residences and Yacht Charters
- Virtuoso & Preferred Partner Amenities:
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- $100 Spa services credit
Extraordinary Experience: The Ultimate Tequila Tour
Travel by private helicopter to the renowned Jose Cuervo distillery in Tequila, Mexico, where you’ll unlock the secrets of tequila during a private tour, tasting and gourmet lunch.
Premium tequila is one of the most coveted beverages in the world, and Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, México, is serving up an exclusive taste of the blue agave spirit. During this one-of-a-kind excursion, you’ll fly via private helicopter to the family-run Jose Cuervo distillery in Tequila, Mexico, the only region where blue agave is grown. An expert sommelier will take you behind the scenes on an exclusive tour and demonstrate the tequila-making process from start to finish. Enjoy a gourmet lunch, prepared by a Four Seasons chef, while sipping tequila and listening to live local music. Before your private helicopter whisks you back to the Resort, visit the reserve vault, or cava, to savor a digestif of top-of-the-line aged tequila served straight from the barrel.
This Journeys-Yacht & Travel Company sample itinerary for independent travel is provided merely as a glimpse of the type of customized travel experiences we create. We would be delighted in developing a travel program for you or a group based on your preferences.