A true bon vivant knows that the best way to fully experience place and culture is had through the exploration of taste. Whether you are learning about local culinary methods that have been refined and reproduced through the generations or sampling modern gastronomic pleasures, a foodie vacation let’s you indulge your taste for the culinary world. Looking to focus on wine travel? Sample, tour and pair local wine and food together for an exceptional journey in fun and flavor! When planning your personal culinary and wine journey, you may choose to focus on wind, food or both. Our foodies’ favorite journeys include the best of urban and rural settings, both in and out of the kitchen!
- Visit world renowned or locals-only markets with a Michelin star or other celebrated chef to gather ingredients for your very own interactive culinary session—traditional techniques, haute cuisine, or both!
- Get insider access to exclusive wine estates alongside the winemakers and estate owners themselves. Enjoy tastings, food pairings, and custom winemaking. Experience the best wine country has to offer with a program designed just for you.
- Walk towns and villages of the world for epicurean exposure to rich histories and cultures, including food markets, wine boutiques, and tastings.
- Go straight to the source with artisan food producer visits to see, learn and taste—an epicurean's delight!
- Enhance your wine collection with a personal wine consultation. Whether you dream of experiencing the rich culinary traditions of Portugal, tasting the finest malbecs in Argentina, pairing the top Bordeaux reds with local artisans in Napa, or exploring the culinary traditions in the incredible Icelandic landscape, we at Journeys are here to design your perfect culinary adventure through exceptional handcrafted programs that pair you with the epicurean journey of a lifetime. Are you ready to embrace your Bon Vivant? Contact us so that we may begin the process of handcrafting an exceptional travel experience for you!
Want to learn more? Ready to book your trip? Contact us to learn more.