White truffle season is in the air, with its unmistakable flavor and aroma. For those who wish to discover the secrets of truffle hunting, Four Seasons Hotel Firenze offers a special Truffle Hunting Package. Guests will visit the Savini family in San Miniato whose tradition has always been linked to truffles in Tuscany. With them, guests of Four Seasons will become truffle hunters for a day. The gastronomic experience begun in the fields will continue with a gourmet dinner at Il Palagio restaurant with a truffle menu designed by Executive Chef Vito Mollica.Don’t miss this unique experience during the best time to visit Tuscany for a short break, when the colors of fall in the region are simply inimitable somewhere else.
The package includes:
- Three-night stay in luxury accommodations
- American breakfast for two served at Il Palagio restaurant, La Magnolia or in-room
- Truffle Experience: a journey into the discovery of truffles at the Savini Tartufi company, owned and run by the Savini family
- Transfer to and from the Savini Tartufi company in San Miniato (Pisa) with a Mercedes E-Class car
- Four-course dinner with a fine Tuscan truffle-based menu at Il Palagio restaurant by Executive Chef
- Vito Mollica
- The package is available from October 1 through November 30, 2013. Minimum and maximum threenight stay. Virtuoso amenities will apply on top of the package inclusions.
Virtuoso Exclusive Benefits
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome amenity in room on arrival
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Want to learn more? Ready to book your trip? Contact us to learn more.