The Real Deal is more than our weekly offer; it’s our promise to you. It’s the best package you’ll find anywhere, guaranteed. One amazing deal… every single week
Stay 7 Nights in a Deluxe Beachfront Bure at Yasawa Island Resort & Spa in Fiji and save $3,372 per couple!
Why We Love This Deal
Located just 25 minutes from the famous caves and coves featured in the movie "The Blue Lagoon", Yasawa Island Resort provides travelers with the ultimate romantic escape. Eleven secluded white-sand beaches provide an exclusive remote retreat on an unspoiled Fiji island.
Your Package Includes:
- Accommodations for Two Adults at a Discounted Rate of $6,508. (A savings of $3,372)
- Roundtrip Air Transfers to and from Nadi Airport
- One 50 minute SPA treatment per person (per night) booked for each night of your entire stay (Choose from: Massages, Body Polish, Body Packs, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, and Waxing)
- All meals and snacks including room service
- Non-alcoholic Beverages, including fruit juices and coffees
- Free High speed wireless internet in and around the Main Bure and bar
- All activities except Spa, Fishing and Diving
- Twice weekly 3 hour excursion to the Blue Lagoon Caves (boat ride approx 1 hour roundtrip)
- Private Beach picnics on choice of 11 beaches (boat ride approx. 20 minutes roundtrip)
- Snorkeling trips (snorkeling gear provided without charge)
- Introductory Scuba Pool Dive
- Computer with internet access for guests use in library
- All Taxes
About this Hotel
Surrounded by captivating natural beauty, this remote island resort primarily attracts honeymooners and celebrating couples. With no other resorts on the island and no televisions, this luxury resort is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and guests seeking a peaceful getaway. Eighteen individual thatched-roof bures are decorated with contemporary Fijian décor; features include sun decks, discreet outdoor showers, and beach huts with hammocks.
- All-Inclusive Resort perfect for honeymooners and couples
- Guests can arrange private boat transportation to explore The Blue Lagoon caves
- Children 12 and over are welcome throughout the year and children under 12 are welcome during designated Family Weeks.
About the Area
There are 15 words in the Fijian language for Heaven and ‘Yasawa’ is the first. Coconut trees, white sand beaches, clear warm waters, and some of the friendliest people in the world - it's time to grab your cocktail, sunblock and say "BULA" to Fiji! A trip to Fiji brings with it the most magical snorkeling and diving experiences in the world, as well as a connection to a rich history and dynamic culture. Participate in a traditional Fijian Kava ceremony, swim with turtles, starfish, and a sea of colorful fish; or focus on your health and relax with a therapeutic massage. Bula and welcome home!
Offer Ends Monday June 1st
Contact Us to Help You Plan Your Next Vacation!