The Zambezi Queen offers a unique luxurious river cruise experience along the Chobe River for two or three nights. This river cruise is a great way to see the natural wonders of Africa’s raw wilderness along the Chobe River. The Zambezi Queen offers great views along the river with its first and second levels that incorporate 14 cabins, all of which have their own private balconies. Of the 14 suites, 4 of them are master suites, with some that even offer their own private outdoor areas.
The Zambezi Queen’s top deck consists of a lounge with a wood burning fireplace, a dining room, and also a bar and sunbathing area with a private pool. Guests will enjoy a lavish dining experience while taking in the unique African surroundings. In the living area there is a library of books, games, and even a telescope to study the stars at night for guests to enjoy The boat was also designed with the African summer in mind, so the entire boat has been fitted with mosquito netting.
- All-suite luxury river cruise
- 10 suites, 4 master suites
- Private balcony with each suite
- Two sunbathing areas with private pool
- Gourmet cuisine
- Land based 4x4 game viewing in Chobe National Park
- Water based game viewing on smaller boats
- Tiger fishing (in season)
- Bird watching
- Land based cultural tours of local villages