From Sunrise to Sunset, plenty of adventure awaits for Families and Friends
Located on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic, Casa de Campo offers exclusivity and the promise of pure personalization. Enter a world where the adventures include 90 holes of Pete Dye golf – including Teeth of the Dog – an elite polo/equestrian club, a 370 slip Marina & Yacht Club, a Tennis Center, called the Wimbledon of the Caribbean, and 245-acre sport shooting/hunting on a private 7,000-acre resort. Enjoy gorgeous rooms and villas and amenities such as dazzling pools, award-winning restaurants, a well-appointed spa, Minitas Beach and rich native history and culture.
Casa de Campo is also home to Altos de Chavón – an artisan’s village modeled after a 16th century Mediterranean city with boutique shops, museums and a 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheater inaugurated by Frank Sinatra in August of 1982.
Bring your family or celebrate with friends in your own Villa. Each Villa is staffed and features a private pool, stylish living areas, and unique touches. Guest booking a villa with Casa de Campo will enjoy a welcome amenity upon arrival, daily breakfast prepared at the villa, private maid service, a dedicated concierge that you can call to get reservations for spa, restaurants, excursions, and all the activities we offer, golf carts and use of the fitness center.
There is more than enough to see and do on property, and sometime's its nice to explore the local surroundings with excursions like:
- A day at Catalina Beach – take the Catamaran over to explore six-square miles of white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters!
- A zip line tour – fly through the air on this exciting adventure offering breathtaking views of the abundant flora of the Eastern Region of the Dominican Republic.
- A buggy tour – take the wheel and race through the Dominican countryside in your very own buggie!
- Horseback riding – explore the scenic countryside of our 7,000 acre grounds and surround areas by horse.
Experience Casa de Campo with this Special Offer:
- Five ights in a Classic four-bedroom villa with pool
- Saona Island Catamaran Cruise
- Zipline Adventure
- Private airport transfers
- Travel Dates: January 3- December 15, 2017
- Rates starting at $1,532/pp
*Rate is based on occupancy of eight guests and actual travel dates. Certain restrictions or resort fees may apply.
Contact Us today to learn more about this Special Offer