If You Think That Tahiti Is Just For Honeymooners- Think again!
Tahiti is for all kinds of people, including families and multi-generational groups. If you want to provide a completely enriching experience for your family, Paul Gauguin cruises fits the bill. Take Grandma and Grandpa, too. This is terrific for multi-generational groups, and there is something for everyone The reason it’s so special is that you are introducing all types of ages and backgrounds to a part of the world that people dream of. And when you experience something special for the first time with the people you love, it makes it even more memorable.
The m/s Paul Gauguin was designed specifically to sail the shallow seas of Tahiti and French Polynesia, visiting small ports that larger ships can’t reach and effortlessly blending into the stunning natural beauty of the South Seas. She offers an extension of the informal, relaxing environment of the islands, coupled with five-star service, comfort and luxury. Spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, a choice of three open-seating dining venues and an extensive spa are among her luxurious attributes. The atmosphere aboard ship radiates warmth, informality, and Polynesian flair. And their beloved troupe of Gauguines—a local Tahitian group who serve as cruise staff, entertainers and storytellers—add the unique personality of Tahiti to every cruise
The kids and families together will especially enjoy the programs offered by the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) where they will have the opportunity to engage in two programs. The Wildlife Discovery Series: Learn about marine wildlife and habitats when some of the world’s most interesting scientists, oceanographers, and conservationists. Stewards of Nature: This experiential, hands-on educational program inspires children (ages 7-17) and their families to value nature and explore the local environment.
What’s included as a Virtuoso Voyage:
- Dedicated Onboard Hosts: The hosts are focused on ensuring you enjoy your cruise; they're available throughout the journey to answer any questions you may have and generally help everything go smoothly. In addition, they facilitate introductions between you and other cruisers at events such as...
- Welcome Aboard Cocktail Reception: This is a private event planned specifically for you and fellow Virtuoso Voyages travelers. The onboard host moves about making introductions, and this helps you ease into the overall cruise socially.
- Camaraderie Of Fellow Travelers: Chances are that you're traveling with family or friends, but building memories with like-minded travelers you meet along the way can add an unexpected extra to your cruise. Share a few great meals and a terrific shore excursion, and you just might have some friends for life.
- Exclusive Shore Excursion: You can immerse yourself in the local culture, or you can enjoy VIP access to venues. These exclusive shore events are specifically for Virtuoso Voyages cruisers. Your Virtuoso travel advisor will know about this, and/or additional options such as a gift or shipboard credit on select dates.
2017 Dates for 8 day Society Islands and Tahiti:
- Sept 16-23-2017 Starting at $5495
- Sept 23-30, 2017 Starting at $4745
- Nov 4-11, 2017 Starting at $3945
- Dec 30-Jan 6, 2018 Starting at $5645
* Rates are per person based on double occupancy
Paul Gauguin Cruises is proud to offer an extraordinary value in luxury cruising, thanks to our all-inclusive pricing. Spend more time enjoying your cruise vacation and less time worrying about every little detail when it’s all been taken care of—from gourmet dining to onboard gratuities, and so much more.
When you travel onboard The Gauguin, you’ll enjoy:
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles*
- Roundtrip airport/pier transfers*
- Spacious, oceanview accommodations where nearly 70 percent of staterooms and suites have private balconies
- Intimate sailing experience, with only 332 guests and a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.5—among the highest at sea
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts and guest hosts
- Le Casino
- La Palette lounge and disco
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- Luxurious onboard spa
- Fitness center
- Pool with poolside bar
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddleboarding from our marina or destination beaches
- Use of our secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora with bar service, volleyball, and snorkeling (on select voyages)
- A day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (on select voyages)
Contact Us today to learn more about this Special Offer