Explore Paradise On Your Own with Ponant's Yacht Cruises Offer of No Single Supplement
For the adventurous solo-traveling clients, cruising may not be what first comes to mind with having to pay for double-occupancy for your cabin. Ponant welcomes solo travelers to the Hawaiian Islands and French Polynesia on Le Boreal's Oct 4, 2018 sailing to experience the luxury of private yachting.
From Honolulu to Papeete, the most beautiful islands in the Pacific await you during a cruise aboard Le Boréal. The Hawaiian Islands will captivate you with their world-renowned beaches and its exuberant nature where rainforests, waterfalls and volcanic soils are revealed.
- Unesco sites: From Hilo, Volcanoes National Park; Biosphere Reserve of Fakarava in the Tuamotu Archipelago;
- Visit exceptional ports of call in the heart of the Marquesas Islands, whose volcanic landscapes are home to secluded bays and abundant wildlife;
- Beach, swim and snorkelling in the crystal-clear waters of French Polynesia;
- Lecturer on board, specialist in French Polynesia.
- Dates: Oct 4-18, 2018 (15 days)
- Starting from: $5,110
- Special Journeys amenity through Virtuoso $200 ship credit per stateroom
Ponant is the the world’s only French-flagged cruise lined intimate vessels, embodying the essence of a private luxury yacht. These luxurious ships sail to the unexplored corners of the world including the Poles, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand on cruises ranging from three to 21 nights and including many ports and islands not accessible to large cruise ships.
In addition to the best available tours, their 1:2 staff to guest ratio also guarantees the best in personalized service. Explore your destinations at an unhurried pace and let the beauty that surrounds you, stir your senses. No matter where you wish to travel, their cruises will take you off the beaten path to a whole new world of adventure.
Contact Us today to learn more about this Special Offer