Celebrate 4th of July- Great American West
Celebrate Indepence Day at The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek- America's Heartland in the Wyoming Open Plains
Go Wild in Style at Brush Creek Lodge! Voted 2017 “Best Resort Hotel in the Continental U.S.” and “Best Resort Hotel in the West” in Travel and Leisure magazine’s 22nd annual World’s Best Awards readers’ survey. So definitely can't go wrong for an amazing All-Americana experience!
The Independence Festivities from July 1-8 are action packed- and all- inclusive!
- A $1,000 “Saddle Up & Ride” travel credit per person
- Professional Rodeo event
- Nightly Live Western Entertainment
- Boot Scootin’ Barn Dance
- Professional Fireworks Show
- Lil’ Wranglers program for ages 4-8, plus special youth dining and twilight events
- And much, much more!
- Stay 7 nights
- A $1,000 “Saddle-Up & Ride” Travel Credit Per Person – **On 2 Remaining Cabin Residences**
- Excludes 23% Ranch Fee (inclusive of our service fee and all applicable taxes), spa experiences, and elite adventures
- Other restrictions may apply, based on availability
- Pricing subject to change
- Full Itinerary
IN THE KNOW:
Special Event guest- Loop Rawlins and his Wild West Show! Loop Rawlins has performed with Cirque du Soleil and recently in the Quarter Finals of "America's Got Talent"
Contact email@example.com for more details!